The group includes all of the pharmacies in Norway.
Purpose of Norwegian Pharmacy Association - Apotekforeningen
The primary objectives of the Norwegian Pharmacy Association ( Apotekforeningen) are to guarantee that pharmacies possess:
The best possible political awareness and acceptance. The most effective position and framework for competing with other sales channels within the product and service categories in which the pharmacies have, or wish to have, a commercial interest.
The Norwegian Pharmacy Association also conducts duties and executes operations on behalf of the industry as and when the group's members deem it necessary. Such duties and responsibilities are ineligible for regions that the members have designated as arenas of competition.
In Norway, there is a total of 1032 pharmacies. List of pharmacies in Norway.
- Influenza vaccines can be prescribed by pharmacists in Norway.
- The Norwegian Ministry of Health has granted pharmacists the authority to recommend flu shots. This autumn, pharmacies will be able to recommend and deliver the immunization.
- More flu shots are anticipated in Norwegian pharmacies
- The Norwegian government will soon allow pharmacists to distribute flu shots on their own, without a prescription from a doctor. Today, the required regulatory actions are taken. Once the Covid-19 vaccine is delivered, the necessary conditions will also be in place for mobilizing thousands of pharmacy personnel.
- Anyone who has earned a bachelor's or master's degree in pharmacy that meets Norwegian criteria is eligible to join NFF.
- You can submit an application for membership as soon as you have received your Norwegian authorization.
- Students from outside Norway who are studying pharmacy there may apply for student membership.
Post a Comment
Let us know your Questions, Suggestions to help you out.