KAPS is an Australian Pharmacy competency exam from the Australian Pharmacy Council and it can be booked from anywhere in the world online. Before booking the exam Pharmacists need to provide eligibility to sit in the exam with degree validation.
Once the KAPS exam is booked candidate needs to attend the exam at a physical exam centre and it is not a self-taking online exam.
KAPS exam stands for The Knowledge Assessment of Pharmaceutical Sciences and the Australian Pharmacy Council is the official body to conduct these exams. From eligibility requirements to credentials, validation is done by the council.
KAPS Exam Centres List in 2024
KAPS candidates are mostly from the following countries. Please find a compiled list of KAPS exam test centres officially available from the Australian Pharmacy Council.
- KAPS Exam Centre in Dubai is located in Business Bay, near the metro station is Business Bay metro station.
- KAPS Exam Centres in Pakistan are available in metropolitan cities of Islamabad, Lahore, Karachi and surrounding areas.
- KAPS Exam Centres in India are found in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad, Mumbai, New Delhi, Pune and Noida.
- KAPS Exam Centres in Egypt are available in Cairo and surrounding areas.
- KAPS Exam Centres in New Zealand are only available in Auckland and Wellington.
KAPS Exam Dates in 2024
The exam is conducted at the same time in all test centres worldwide. The exam is provided online on a computer screen.
** Due to Christmas registrations are closed from 19th December 2023 till 8 January 2024.
We wish you the best of luck for your KAPS Exam Journey. We recommend preparing for the exam for 3 months and dedicating the last month to critical parts of the test.