- Open www.dataflowstatus.com
Download the Dataflow report with the Dataflow Case Number
Search with the dataflow case number
- The first option is to download the dataflow report with the case number
- enter your case reference number mentioned in the confirmation email received from Dataflow
- after you have successfully submitted and paid for your application
- enter your passport number
- it is important to use exactly the same passport number used to submit your dataflow application
Search with authority reference number
- The second option is to search with your authority reference number
- select the authority you have applied for from the client name drop list
- enter your client reference number and
- your passport number
You can easily find your client reference number on the receipt received from Dataflow upon successful payment of your PSV application
Don’t forget to select the department
It is important to use exactly the same passport number used to submit your data flow application
Alternate method to get the Dataflow status report
You can try the below steps
- Insert your Passport number
- Check your status if completed then follow step 4 below
- Email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Send a request for the PSV report by email. Do include both reference numbers in the email i.e. a) DHA reference number b) Dataflow reference number,
- DHA will send you the PSV report within 2-3 days.
- Take the printout of this report again
- Scan and Upload in MOH in the foreign license tab online
How to prepare documents for DataFlow Verification?
- First and foremost, gather all the necessary documents. These primarily include your educational certificates, identification proof (like your passport or ID card), and professional experience certificates.
- Ensure that all your documents are in English or Arabic. If they are in any other language, get them professionally translated.
- Scan all these documents, ensuring the scans are clear and legible. Each document should be scanned individually and not as a combined file.
- Save these scans in a PDF or JPEG format. Keep the file size under 2MB for each document.
- Label each scanned file appropriately, indicating what each file contains for easy identification.
- Lastly, upload these documents as and when the DataFlow application process asks for them.
How Dataflow report look like?
If you wonder what a report looks like after download. Check the below screenshot of a real report.