Ensuring our well-being is crucial, and selecting the right hospital is a significant step in that direction. Fortunately, Dubai offers a wide array of excellent healthcare facilities to cater to your needs.
A lot of choices can make it challenging to determine the top hospitals in Dubai for your family. This guide will help you with insights into the top hospitals in Dubai, enabling you to discover the ideal healthcare solution for your loved ones and yourself.
List of Top Hospitals in Dubai (5 Best)
Dubai has a number of top hospitals in Dubai that offer exceptional care and welcoming hospitality. Whether you’re a resident or a tourist, you can be sure to find the care you need at one of these top five hospitals:
- Rashid Hospital – Public Sector Hospital
- American Hospital Dubai – Private Sector
- Mediclinic – Private Sector
- Mediclinic Welcare Hospital Dubai – Private Sector
- Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai – Private Sector
- Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre – Private Sector
Rashid Hospital (Top Public Sector Hospital in Dubai)
Rashid Hospital is a public sector hospital in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is a tertiary care hospital, which means that it provides specialized care for complex medical conditions.
The hospital has 762 beds and offers a wide range of medical services, including:
- Emergency and trauma care
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Mental health
Rashid Hospital is also a teaching hospital, which means that it provides training for medical students and healthcare professionals. The hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), which is an international organization that accredits healthcare organizations around the world.
Here are some of the awards and recognitions that Rashid Hospital has received:
- Hamdan Award for an Outstanding Clinical Department in the Public Sector (2004, 2008, and 2020)
- JCI Accreditation (2007)
- Ranked in the top 10 by Germany’s polytrauma registry (2014)
If you are looking for a public sector hospital in Dubai that offers a wide range of medical services and is accredited by the JCI, then Rashid Hospital is a good option.
Location: The hospital is located at 315 Umm Hurair – شارع ٢, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. The phone number is +971 4 219 2000.
American Hospital Dubai (Top Private Hospital in Dubai)
American Hospital Dubai is a private hospital located in Al Garhoud, Dubai. It is a 254-bed acute care hospital that offers a wide range of medical and surgical services. The hospital has a team of experienced doctors and nurses who are all American Board Certified or equivalent. American Hospital Dubai is also the first hospital in the Middle East to be awarded the Joint Commission International (JCI) accreditation.
Here are some of the medical and surgical services offered at American Hospital Dubai:
- General surgery
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Eye care
- Ear, nose, and throat care
- Plastic surgery
- And more
The hospital also has a number of specialized centres, including:
- The Robotic Center of Excellence
- The Research and Innovation Hub
- The Aviation Medical Services Center
American Hospital Dubai is a leading provider of healthcare in Dubai and the Middle East. It is committed to providing its patients with the highest quality care.
Here are some of the reasons why you should choose American Hospital Dubai:
- World-class medical care: American Hospital Dubai has a team of experienced doctors and nurses who are all
American Board Certified or equivalent. The hospital is also the first in the Middle East to be awarded the JCI accreditation.
- State-of-the-art facilities: American Hospital Dubai has state-of-the-art facilities, including a fully equipped operating room, a modern intensive care unit, and a diagnostic imaging center.
- Patient-centred care: American Hospital Dubai is committed to providing its patients with patient-centred care. The hospital has a team of dedicated staff who are committed to making your stay as comfortable and stress-free as possible.
Location is convenient: American Hospital Dubai is located in Al Garhoud, Dubai, which is a central location in the city. This makes it easy for patients to get to and from the hospital.
If you are looking for a private hospital in Dubai that offers world-class medical care, then American Hospital Dubai is a great option. I hope this helps!
Mediclinic Hospitals & Clinics (Biggest Hospital Network in Dubai)
Mediclinic Middle East is part of Mediclinic Group. It operates seven hospitals and 24 clinics (6 in Abudhabi & 13 in Dubai) with over 950 inpatient beds in the United Arab Emirates. The hospitals are located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi and Al Ain. The clinics are located in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain.
Mediclinic Middle East provides a wide range of healthcare services, including:
- General surgery
- Obstetrics and gynecology
- Ear, nose and throat (ENT)
- Eye care
- Dental care
- Mental health
Mediclinic Middle East is committed to providing high-quality healthcare to its patients. The hospitals and clinics are accredited by the Joint Commission International (JCI), the gold standard for international healthcare accreditation.
Canadian Specialist Hospital Dubai (CSH) – Private Hospital
The Canadian Specialist Hospital (CSH) is a private hospital located in Abu Hail, Dubai, United Arab Emirates. It is a JCI-accredited hospital that provides world-class medical services to local and international patients.
The hospital has a wide range of medical specialities, including:
- General Surgery
- Gynecology and Obstetrics
- Internal Medicine
- Plastic Surgery
The hospital also has a number of specialized centers, including:
- Cardiac Care Center
- Cancer Center
- Diabetes Center
- Fertility Center
- Pain Management Center
- Rehabilitation Center
The consultation fee in Canadian Specialist Hospital ranges from AED 100 to AED 600 for cash patients. The cost of treatment will vary depending on the type of treatment required.
Here are some of the reasons why you should choose Canadian Specialist Hospital:
- It is a JCI-accredited hospital, which means that it has met the highest international standards of quality and safety.
- It has a wide range of medical specialities and subspecialties.
- It has a team of experienced and qualified doctors and nurses.
- It has state-of-the-art medical facilities and equipment.
- It offers a wide range of treatment options, including conventional and complementary therapies.
- It is committed to providing high-quality care at an affordable price.
Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre – Private Sector
Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre is a private multi-specialty clinic located in Umm Hurair, Dubai. It was founded in 2010 with a focus on preventive health. The clinic offers a wide range of services, including internal medicine, paediatrics, obstetrics & gynaecology, reproductive medicine and infertility, wellness, speech therapy, general & cosmetic dentistry, periodontics & implantology, orthodontics, vaccinations, and pathology.
The clinic is accredited by the Dubai Accreditation Centre and follows ISO 15189:2012 standards for medical testing. It is also a member of the Dubai Health Authority’s (DHA) network of accredited healthcare providers.
Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre has a team of experienced doctors, nurses, and other healthcare professionals who are committed to providing quality care to their patients. The clinic is also equipped with state-of-the-art facilities and technology.
Some of the services offered at Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre include:
- General check-ups
- Preventive care
- Chronic disease management
- Women’s health services
- Men’s health services
- Pediatric services
- Dental services
- Wellness services
- Pathology tests
Here are some reviews of Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre:
- “I had a great experience at Panacea. The doctor was very thorough and answered all of my questions. I would definitely recommend this clinic to others.” – Sarah M.
- “The staff at Panacea were very friendly and helpful. I got my vaccination done quickly and without any problems.” – John D.
- “I had a very bad cough and cold and went to Panacea. The doctor prescribed me the right medication and I was feeling better within a few days.” – Maryam A.
Overall, Panacea Medical & Wellness Centre is a reputable and well-respected clinic in Dubai. They offer a wide range of services and have a team of experienced doctors and nurses. If you are looking for a private medical clinic in Dubai, Panacea is a good option to consider.
Interested to work in a Hospital?
You can read our job find guide to find & apply for jobs in Dubai
- Al Garhoud Private Hospital – Private Sector
- Canadian Specialist Hospital – Private Sector
- Dubai Hospital (Dubai Government DOHMS)
- Rashid Hospital (Dubai Government DOHMS)
- Al Baraha Hospital (Ministry of Health)
- Al Amal Hospital (Ministry of Health)
- Al Maktoum Hospital (Dubai Government DOHMS)
- Latifa Hospital (known before as Al Wasl Hospital) (Dubai Government DOHMS)
- Al Jalila Children’s Specialty Hospital
- Lifeline Hospital (formerly known as Jebel Ali Hospital) – Private Sector
- American Hospital Dubai- Private Sector
- Dubai Herbal and Treatment Centre (Alternative Medicine, – Private Sector)
- Dubai London Specialty Hospital
- Welcare Hospital – Private Sector
- Zulekha Hospital – Private Sector
- Emirates International Hospital – Private Sector
- Iranian Hospital- Private Sector
- Neuro-Spinal Hospital ( Private Sector Neurosurgical Referral Hospital)
- Belhoul Speciality Hospital- Private Sector
- Belhoul European Hospital- Private Sector
- New Apollo Polyclinic, Karama, Dubai – Private Sector
- Medicare Hospital – Private Sector
- Silkor Laser Hair Removal – Private Sector
- Aster Hospital – Private Sector
- NMC Specialty Hospital
- City Hospital Dubai
- Al almadu hospital, karama dubia – Private Sector