Looking for a job in Dubai as a Pharmacist? We are here to help you out in this quest. If you need any more help feel free to drop a message on our Facebook Page
If you are new comer in Dubai and and would like to know how you can get a job quickly don’t forget to read this article
Check out our guide Top Successful Tips to Get a Job Quickly
Pharmacist Needed – Al Hayat – Dubai
with UAE Driving License.
Sales Experience of minimum 1 year.
Number of Positions – 3
Respond to: email@example.com
How to Apply: Send your resume/cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Licensed Pharmacist Al Hikma Pharmacy – Sharjah
MOH License & DHA LicenseAssure availability of all the needed stock of the products requested regularly by customers.Pushing the needed products based on the pharmacy plans cv pharmacy dot alhikma at gmail dot com
Job Type: Full-time
Pharmacist: 1 year
Required education: Bachelor’s
How to Apply: send your resume/cv to email@example.com
Pharmacist – Mediclinic Welcare Hospital Dubai – Last Date: 2016/04/23
- Bachelor in Pharmacy degree from an accredited educational institution, college or university.
- A current license in the country of origin and/or home of record.
- Must have a DHA license
- Current and valid Basic Life Support (BLS) or Heart Saver certificate
- Should have relevant experience working as a Pharmacist, preferably in a Hospital and/or Clinic in UAE.
- Fluent in written and spoken English; Arabic language skills will be well-regarded
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build and maintain rapport with patients
- Ability to communicate calmly and effectively when counselling patients
- Excellent Insurance knowledge (medication online approval process)
- Willing to be flexible regarding working hours
Qualification level: Diploma; Graduate
- Pharmacists, with DHA / MOH / HAAD licenses, are immediately required for Aster Pharmacies, to work in Dubai, Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Ajman, Fujairah, Ras Al Khaimah and Umm Al Quwain.
- Interested young & dynamic candidates who are flexible to work in shifts with a minimum of 2 years experience in UAE can apply.
- Age limit: 34 years.
At times, organization decisions can affect the hiring speed of the position you applied for.
Interested candidates apply with an updated resume.
- How to Apply: visit this link to submit your resume with proper details.
Posted on 14/4/2016
Pharmacist, with DHA license, required for a pharmacy in Dubai.
Email CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to Apply: send your resume/cv to email@example.com
Pharmacist – UAE National
Posted on 27/3/2016
Qualification: Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy.
How to Apply: You can apply for this vacancy online. Simple visit official DHA website to submit and upload your documents.
Presentable any Nationality
Required experience:medical: 3 years
How to Apply: You can apply on this website by visiting this link to submit your resume/cv